Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boot camp Training Day 1 R&D Department.
Felix was studying Silver while he was fumbling through his notes. He was always fascinated by humans, he didn't see many of them on his island, much less one he could get close to. He couldn't help but think of the ways to best capture his form and color on paper. 

During his artistic thinking, he almost missed Silver's question as the other recruits started to answer. He took a deep breath as his turn drew near. He was still afraid of saying anything that could get him kicked out. There was a slight pause after the last recruit spoke and he knew it was his turn to speak. 

Felix cleared his throat as he began. 

"I want to specialize in physical therapy and research new medical techniques or equipment that can help people who are disabled or recovering from trauma. I want to help people with the skills I have and I believe applying here will help me achieve that." He hoped what he said sounded fine as he finished his statement. 

Felix looked behind him to noticed there were a few more recruits that came into the tent. 

"Great, they heard me say that." He grimly thought as his tail gave a small twitched of fear.
Keep moving forward! No matter what! That's my creed. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boot camp Training Day 1 R&D Department. - by starknights - 06-02-2016, 06:00 PM