Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Retribution 17
[Image: 2187.png]
Well if he doesn’t know.., then the others won’t either. And if that’s the case, then who else would have taken..., oh CRAP!!!
No Muddy, I don't think they fell down the sewer.
Did Silver determine that and pass it to Artemis or is she that good at reading people? (I'm split 50/50 as to which is more likely)
I notice she's keeping hold of his arm as they talk, a wise precaution going by the look Darius is giving Hartford! XD
Artemis looks lovely as usual, love that first-panel expression!
Hmm both seem to have lost that red tint in their eyes, were they being influenced by someone and Artemis picked up on that somehow?
No Tigermark. I’m just wondering who else would have power enough to take the Overlord & Raine, and make them vanish! I know it would never be Fin, other Darnathi can be tracked.., that can only leave Uru.
(04-18-2019, 06:23 AM)WolfenMech Wrote: Did Silver determine that and pass it to Artemis or is she that good at reading people? (I'm split 50/50 as to which is more likely)
I notice she's keeping hold of his arm as they talk, a wise precaution going by the look Darius is giving Hartford! XD

Artemis has been in enough battles and fights to be able to understand people. She's pretty certain he truly doesn't know and is starting to get suspicious of this whole affair. And even if she's wrong, he's more useful alive.
(04-19-2019, 02:10 AM)Artemis Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 06:23 AM)WolfenMech Wrote: Did Silver determine that and pass it to Artemis or is she that good at reading people? (I'm split 50/50 as to which is more likely)

Artemis has been in enough battles and fights to be able to understand people.  She's pretty certain he truly doesn't know and is starting to get suspicious of this whole affair.  And even if she's wrong, he's more useful alive.

Thank you for confirming which it is and giving further insight!
(04-18-2019, 05:13 AM)Tigermark Wrote: No Muddy, I don't think they fell down the sewer.

Lol that would be something.

I knew it. The animatic spoiled it.