Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 981
[Image: 981.png]
"No no, don't talk to the hand. Talk to me. My hand doesn't have a mount and ears and eyes, so it's only job is telling people to stop!"

Also, the first panel expression reads rather bored and tired of dragging the cart around.
oh boy we all know who that is it's sagitar's well whatever they are called and i wonder who's hand that is
I am going to bet Angus, it's a large hand/paw.
Someone was very well hidden if the Dire didn't spotted them before the hand got almost thrown in their snout...
I was hoping to see more of Pari, and now here she is. I like the complexity of her and Sagitar's relationship in this world.
I've been wandering what she's been up to since we saw her last.
(12-28-2015, 08:56 PM)Tamara Wrote: Someone was very well hidden if the Dire didn't spotted them before the hand got almost thrown in their snout...

Or said dire wasn't paying attention, which is easily possible if either it's their first time visiting the area and taking in the sights or it's a routine, common route and their mind was elsewhere...
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
What a dire command!
>.>
One more step and I'll beep your nose!