Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Felix's Sketchbook
Hey Folks! 

I wanted to try a neat idea here on the forum while I play my character. I want to make a sort of sketchbook diary for my character. Every so often Felix will try to draw in his sketchbook and what he draws will appear in this forum. This will kinda give an insight to the character and will be an interesting way to have a visual of the surrounding area. I'll have it where Felix will either sketch when he is able to or at the end of the day. The type of sketch will vary on the location and Felix's current mood. I kinda want these sketches to be affected by the events and role playing of you guys. I'll keep in mind the descriptions you guys write about the area or objects. Alas this mean that he will also draw some of you guys randomly. So let me know if you are okay with your character being doodled here in this thread or send me a pm. Keep note that Felix will only draw what he can see. (In other words, just bootcamp stuff.)  

Disclaimer: These drawings are for fun and are meant to be an insight on how my character sees the world. Basically, these drawing are not official art of Isla Aukate's setting just a interpretation. Characters will only be drawn if given permission and I am not required to draw your character.  If any of the admins or mods finds a problem or doesn't want something drawn feel free to send me a pm. Thank you for reading!

First sketch! 
A drawing of the ocean. Keep in mind, Felix did lose his dominant hand and he was only able to do this with practice. Don't expect great quality. 
[Image: 1454893027.starknights_oceanview_.jpg]
Keep moving forward! No matter what! That's my creed. 
A very neat idea! I doubt anyone would be too upset about being included in a sketch, since I can't imagine you posting anything untoward here :3
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Thanks for the reply Socks! I was worried if this was a good idea or not. More to come soon hopefully!
Keep moving forward! No matter what! That's my creed.