Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 1029
[Image: 1029.png]
The priest is a very large bear. Bet everyone pays attention to what HE tells them as penance in confession.
Bear? I thought he was a badger, but my memory is poor as I follow too many comics... XD Still, whichever species he is, what you say is true TM! XD
He's a honey badger c:
(02-13-2016, 01:04 PM)Foxenawolf Wrote: He's a honey badger c:

And despite what YouTube says, honey badger DO care!
I thought the good Father was a Human? Didn't we had a Human priest come to the Lair a few chapters ago? *is confused*
(02-13-2016, 10:21 PM)Tamara Wrote: I thought the good Father was a Human? Didn't we had a Human priest come to the Lair a few chapters ago? *is confused*

There's more than one.
(02-13-2016, 10:21 PM)Tamara Wrote: I thought the good Father was a Human? Didn't we had a Human priest come to the Lair a few chapters ago? *is confused*

An abby will typically consist of more than one Priest overseen by a Senior Priest. Also typically has monks, who would also be called "Father" or "Brother".
The human priest came here from america, and had to go back home. A lot of that happened off-camera. Father Nigel is Artemis' preist from previous stories gen has wrote with her.
Ah, ok, thanks for the explanations.

Also, Cobalt seems to have lost his gas mask thing in this page.