Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 1218
Oh, dear.
I swear, Fox, If you killed my two favorite characters...
I liked Paria, as much as I like Artemis.

I hope she's not dead.
Oh I totally forgot how the Dire's are connected. One good soul who didn't need to face this kind of end; at least it was quick & and with joy in her heart.😪
It also begs the question about Sagitar.

Why the hell would someone who basically worked so hard to get away from the people she despised so much, who also by all terms got off the radar of all parties that were seeking her out.

Why would she suddenly decide to masquerade as one of senior staffs loved ones, ally with Uru, and risk being captured or killed went her guise fell under scrutiny from the one she was deceiving.

Sagitar may be sadist, and vengeful but she doesn't strike me as someone who is that stupid.
@Phil: I think perhaps she may not have been in as much control of her actions as she would have liked...
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Socks you may have something there, I reference how much Uru acts like Loki from Norse Mythology.

Loki was notoriously known for taking control of other people to suit his endeavors.

He may have manipulated Sagitar, the question would then be how, or what did he promise her.

When Uru approach the Overlord he basically was like..

"I promise you the world, all you have to do is burn it down for me"
Two sides of the same coin, one can't exist without the other...

Goodbye Paria. We'll never forget you.
Can we please at least WAIT to see if they're both dead before writing an epitaph?
@ Sphinx Yes we are all making alot of assumptions here.