Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 1232
[Image: 1232.png]
I'm going to guess right now the timestamp is just before this happened.

https://overlordcomic.com/archive/1086
Out of curiosity, who is the pretty horsie and why isn't TM taking command and heading up the investigation?
I think TM has his hands full with the care Hector and Steele.
(09-06-2016, 05:34 AM)Aralyn Thorn Wrote: Out of curiosity, who is the pretty horsie and why isn't TM taking command and heading up the investigation?

The horsie is Tegani. And Tigermark is probably sending people on the search as well, but he can;t accompany every single minion so the camera is focusing on these four.

The boring OOC reason is that these guys bought cameos.
TM has to watch out for further security breaches and coordinate the Lair's defense in lue of Fox, Darius, Aileeron, and the other command staff. He put a good team on finding Fox after finding out the security breach had been.....dealt with.
(finally registers here) I do believe that the horse in question is Me. Thanks, and thanks to Fox for the "far awesomer than expected" cameo!
(09-06-2016, 01:12 PM)Tegani Wrote: (finally registers here) I do believe that the horse in question is Me. Thanks, and thanks to Fox for the "far awesomer than expected" cameo!

Congrats.

Someday everyone might get at least a cameo in, its my hope at least.
Attending the livestreams on Tigerdile and purchasing a cameo when we have them available is usually the only way to get one. We like to reward people who come attend the streams and help keep the comic running with their generous donations. And we're having a comic-stream this saturday. c:
Question about the timestamp: does it reads like some sort of stardate a la Star Trek? And can it translate into actual calendar date or is it just random?