Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootcamp RP changes.
I haven't been the best at keeping up with the bootcamp threads, I admit. However with the series of delays and the much MUCH smaller group that I realize isn't terribly necessary in military I've decided closing out the current "Day" on the other remaining threads might be a better option. I will give R&D recruits one more week to pose their ideas for their experiments. After that the R&D thread will close out and we'll start on Day 2. In this time R&D recruits will be required to present their conceptual prototypes and then be assigned to group projects.

Military's threads are going to be phased out, With only two recruits in the thread and one of them with a very busy job, I will be evaluating the two users within it privately and absorbing those who require further evaluation into Base-ops for the time being.

As many of you know I will be participating in Gaming for Kitties this year with Gen as her court-reporter. This will happen at the end of the month and my time will be devoted to this starting next week until it is over. AFTER the charity marathon I will be opening up Day 2 for R&D and Baseops and be giving the military thread and some users re-assignments.

Some people have proven offline to me that they would be good fits for the main-stream RP and their character profiles are sound enough that I don't mind advancing their progress. This will also lessen the clutter of more crowded departments. Some of you who I feel have sound character backgrounds, and have discussed your characters with me at length. (Most of these admittedly have also already appeared in the comic proper at length)

The rest of you I will try to be better about posting and keeping up with the threads. I also believe that having two to manage instead of three will also be helpful for my peace of mind. Again I apologise, I never expected this year to be so busy or hectic. Heres hoping we can move forward with a few less hiccups.

I'll see you November fifth for the threads of Day 2 c:
Will day 2 be the day we are working on our project or the day we present our finished project? Or is it both in the same day?

Also congrats to those who have graduated early ^^ (or have been moved up).
"What would you do for a better world?"
The day you present them.
Thank you very much for the update Fox!
ALL REMAINING BOOTCAMP THREADS WILL BE CLOSED OUT TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT EST. IF you want to post in either thread NOW IS THE TIME.