Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 1304
[Image: 1304.png]
Good writing intensifies
"What would you do for a better world?"
Oddly enough this information makes me wish for a dire even more. To know ones true self is a huge opportunity to gain greater perspective.
(11-17-2016, 09:44 PM)Jak W. Snow Wrote: Oddly enough this information makes me wish for a dire even more. To know ones true self is a huge opportunity to gain greater perspective.

I have mixed emotions on this. While the relationship between Bane and Fox is a good one, the relation between Paria and Sagitar was anything but good. Not everyone can stomach facing their inner/true selves, or even having to confront repressed feelings that would be personified in the dire. Double edged sword.
Well that explains why Paria was so kind of heart.
I don't know if I'd like what came out, but I'd still take the risk... I think.
I'm not sure that Fox and Bane's relationship started out as good, unless the pieces of early work I have seen are not 'canon'. Moreover, I don't think Dires actually like their creation. Bane seems to have come to terms with hers pretty well. And we know where Fox's hunting skills went to. *whistles*
(11-18-2016, 08:11 AM)Aralyn Thorn Wrote: I'm not sure that Fox and Bane's relationship started out as good, unless the pieces of early work I have seen are not 'canon'.  Moreover, I don't think Dires actually like their creation.  Bane seems to have come to terms with hers pretty well.  And we know where Fox's hunting skills went to. *whistles*

Bane's birth is detailed in a bonus arc only found in the the print version of the comic. Book 2 or 3.
(11-18-2016, 08:11 AM)Aralyn Thorn Wrote: I'm not sure that Fox and Bane's relationship started out as good, unless the pieces of early work I have seen are not 'canon'. Moreover, I don't think Dires actually like their creation. Bane seems to have come to terms with hers pretty well. And we know where Fox's hunting skills went to. *whistles*

I believe there was a panel or two in the online comic showing the creation of Paria. Unless I'm mixing it up with something else. It seemed to be a quite painful process, since the Dire 'grows' out of one's body before separating. Besides, that's a piece of your soul getting ripped out of you and personified... Meaning none of the two is complete without the other, as far as I understand it.
I love how, even though we, the audience, cannot read those letters, you still managed to convey through visuals that Bane is, indeed, the better writer. lol