Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 1324
[Image: 1324.png]
I want to give Bane a hug now... she seems so sad....
Surprisingly long tongue. That sugar never stood a chance.

Poor Bane, I can't imagine being the only human in the world, I sure can't imagine being the only Dire Wolf.
Got an odd idea in my mind: Darius making a Dire from him to pair with Bane as he is paired with Fox...
(12-07-2016, 10:14 PM)Tamara Wrote: Got an odd idea in my mind: Darius making a Dire from him to pair with Bane as he is paired with Fox...

Bane might take that as a hollow gesture, if that is the only reason Darius is willing to make one. Plus there is no way to say for certain that Darius dire would care about Bane. Though it is an interesting idea. Just how much emotional sharing exists between a dire and their creator? We have seen them be very different, so who knows? Though I would like to see a Darius dire.
(12-08-2016, 04:26 AM)DigiLord Wrote: Though I would like to see a Darius dire.

So would I, if only because I am curious to see what a Dire made from a Darnathi, thus a species not originating from the islands, would look like. Which make some think that, as far as we know, no Dires have been made from Humans as well. I'm curious if it's possible, and what it would look like...
(12-08-2016, 11:20 AM)Tamara Wrote: So would I, if only because I am curious to see what a Dire made from a Darnathi, thus a species not originating from the islands, would look like. Which make some think that, as far as we know, no Dires have been made from Humans as well. I'm curious if it's possible, and what it would look like...

I could have sworn the President of the US has a dire. Though I don't think it was the same kind as Bane. Since it looked like  a normal puppy and as far as anyone could tell it was. If I remember where it showed up in the comic gonna have to double back and check on that one.
@Tigermark Well, there is that Labradire from many, many, many strips back. On FA it's the Presidential arc, then the Treason arc. Then again, that one probably doesn't count. :x
IIRC the Labradire is a modified version of the normal Dire "recipe" that ends up more like a normal feral animal.
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Damn the limitations of reality! I wanna reach through my phone screen and hug Bane!