Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 1339
[Image: 1339.png]
Bleh goes the tiger
"What would you do for a better world?"
Isn't it great to know that motherhood didn't stop Razz from being a career girl? Even if that career was shaking her thing for money to total strangers every night...
(d'awws at cubs)
I won't look down on anyone that shakes anything for a career but when you water down the beer... There is no proper hell for you.

That and he has a point; there is a subtle difference between classy flash and trashy flash.

In on the a side not the top cubs expression is just to die for.. I bet that turns out to be the rebellious one.
I will admit, I like the shaken goods, but I stand With Jak on this on....you water down the beer and charge me 10$ for it? Pass, Harveys may not have the flesh, but I can at least get a steel tipped plunger with out worrying about getting shafted.
Interesting,.., so inter-species breeding does occur? Can only imagine what she might have gone through,.., as those triplets began teething !
Muddy- Or it may be Harvey is referring to the thylacine trio by their colloquial name tasmanian 'tigers'.
Also, Harvey looks appropriately miffed! XD
Ahh!! Never thought of that!!
I recall the streams, and Gen's, reaction when panel 3 was drawn. Gen insisted on the heart.