Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 1348
[Image: 1348.png]
... Congratulations, Ms. Berry. You've just made Harvey's shit list.

She also doesn't get that GOOD parents have children that keep caring for their entire life, and she's very far gone into the realm of Bad Parent.
Bravo Fox You have hit what so many miss.
It does remind me how blessed I am that my mum encouraged her children to have their own lives.
(even if my sibs don't practice the same with their litters)
Goshdarn I love these facial expressions!
"What would you do for a better world?"
Wanted to write some long winded comment, but only one short one will do:

Excellent work, Fox!
Fox is a master of expressions! I've seen no one better on the web.

Also note that there is now a 'cast profile'..., of Darius! Yay! Hope that more of these are coming.
Yup, Razz was outmatched when she entered the room, all she did was give Harvey more reason to set things up to keep her at bay!
(12-31-2016, 09:24 PM)Delisle Wrote: Also note that there is now a 'cast profile'..., of Darius!  Yay!  Hope that more of these are coming.

Oh there are, There were actually quite a few nearing completion but I had to put them all on hold to scramble to make enough income to get me through christmas and of course there's the fun stress that comes with this time of year in general. I hope to slowly populate it as I get them finished. I'll be re-ordering the way I do my streams come January which will "hopefully" be less stressful.