Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roomshare for Megaplex 2017
If the hotel allows it, sure, I'd be happy to share with everyone.

If we do though, someone may need to sleep on the floor (hence, bring a sleeping bag).

Also we'll need to decide which room to cancel.
(06-19-2017, 05:13 PM)Sofox Wrote: If the hotel allows it, sure, I'd be happy to share with everyone.

If we do though, someone may need to sleep on the floor (hence, bring a sleeping bag).

I obvs don't need a room but I felt the need to point this out.

As long as people pay and there's no damage to the room, Hotels here in america usually don't care. It would be worth mentioning that you might want a cot brought in for the third, or buy an air mattress at wal-mart that can be set up between beds or something (usually costs about 20-60 USD depending on quality). It's not uncommon at a furry con to have upwards of 4 people in a room, 2 to a bed. (Hey some people don't care) So 3 people in a room is actually fairly un-crowded for what I've seen as the usual arrangement. I think at one point I heard about a room having 6 occupants in it at a time.

.... You're going to have so much fun Sofox :p
(06-19-2017, 07:28 PM)Foxenawolf Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 05:13 PM)Sofox Wrote: If the hotel allows it, sure, I'd be happy to share with everyone.

I obvs don't need a room but I felt the need to point this out.

As long as people pay and there's no damage to the room, Hotels here in america usually don't care. It would be worth mentioning that you might want a cot brought in for the third, or buy an air mattress at wal-mart that can be set up between beds or something (usually costs about 20-60 USD depending on quality). It's not uncommon at a furry con to have upwards of 4 people in a room, 2 to a bed. (Hey some people don't care) So 3 people in a room is actually fairly un-crowded for what I've seen  as the usual arrangement. I think at one point I heard about a room having 6 occupants in it at a time.

.... You're going to have so much fun Sofox :p
I still have Mr. Snoozy the air mattress so that should not be an issue and I'll sleep on that
I called and checked on getting a mini fridge and I'll sleep on the air mattress whichever room we use even if it's mine
Hey Fox, thanks for the info. I think it's in Britain that they're more strict about that sort of thing but glad to know it isn't the same in Florida!

Dean, are you sure about sleeping on the air mattress?
Sadly I cannot cancel my hotel reservation, so maybe next time?
"What would you do for a better world?"
I'm so sorry Jordan, definitely next time
Sorry to hear Jordan.

So Dean, your room or mine? (yes, that could be misinterpreted...)

So, it looks like:

Yours: "2 QUEENS MAIN TWR NOSMOKE" room 3rd to the 9th

Mine: "2 QUEEN BEDS NONSMOKING" room 3rd to 7th

Both at the Doubletree, the main con hotel.

On the face of it, your room has two more days, which I assume you will need, so it makes more sense to go with your room.
mine would be okay would you want to add your name onto the room if that is okay?
Sure, let me first see if I can cancel my room.
Okay, I can cancel my room by before 4PM on Jul 31, 2017, so that should be fine. Might be a penalty on that but we'll see.

I'm contacting you over Discord. We'll work out the details there.

All the best and thanks again for all of this!