Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle Aukate - Page 1419
[Image: 1419.png]
Guilting as on a Mother....can do.

*only*
Oh, snap!
Split Personality Disorder.... Not a good thing, especially with an empath..
I think it's a smear campaign, executed by the remainder of Titan's crew that hates Silver.

I'll be shocked if it's a split personality, as we've seen no real signs or foreshadowing that I can recall. Even Silver injuring Artemis, while rather amoral, wasn't anywhere near this level of implied cruelty.

Also, she's still bitter as can be, and ignoring that a child with little experience in controlling the Empathy didn't mean to hurt her.
(03-13-2017, 12:25 AM)Hariman Wrote: I think it's a smear campaign, executed by the remainder of Titan's crew that hates Silver.

I'll be shocked if it's a split personality, as we've seen no real signs or foreshadowing that I can recall. Even Silver injuring Artemis, while rather amoral, wasn't anywhere near this level of implied cruelty.

Also, she's still bitter as can be, and ignoring that a child with little experience in controlling the Empathy didn't mean to hurt her.

We've seen him more obviously before actually starting here: https://overlordcomic.com/archive/586
Ah, okay. Silver did have a bit of a not nice streak under Titan. :/