Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Mother 1
[Image: 1551.png]
Does this count as a close cousin to talking with yourself?

Also, yay! Knight is back!

... And I'm pretty sure I got his name right this time. ;p
Parallel processing! Wink Fun seeing their semi-mirrored mannerisms and expressions!
@Hariman: More like talking to your twin. A twin with whom you have a psychic link. Especially so early after their 'separation'.
...Wow, sorry for quad-posting, it kept returning MyBBL errors or saying invalid post. Next time I'll try refreshing before reposting! Bah, what a mess. Can't seem to edit or delete via the forum either, says I'm not allowed and/or the forum is closed. I apologize for making more work for whoever manages the comment/forum!
Whoops! Sorry about that! This is why we're working on getting everything updated X3
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
completely unrelated to the comment thread, but I still love that I can use What was/is Darius' original font (seen in the color comic, as i hadn't changed it proper when i first started the comic) used for Knight's voice. Knight speaks with Darius' un-damaged voice while our dear General, continues on with how now damaged voice, thanks to the pneumonic plauge he was given at the very beginning of the story. This difference is also a plot-point later. much. Much. Later.
Re: Fox: That's a neat detail, thanks for pointing it out! ^-^
Oooh. Never noticed the speech thing. Neat-o.