Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another normal day (free form)
(apologies for the terribly late reply but I figured I'd get this ball rolling again)

Bane took the order and read it. "Verywell." She added a few of her notes to it to be added later. "I want a team to go out into the field today with the foragers. Perhaps talk with some of our visiting Darnathi and glean what sorts of ways we can help them... integrate into our society as seamlessly as possible. With the war over it's best we start planning for that too. Medical concerns are also always something to keep in mind." She placed the order in a tray and padded back to a central pillow on the floor of her "office" where a tablet laid.

(Note me when you guys start going out into the forest, and I'll NPC some Darnathi for ya, free form fun untill then!)
The taur barreled down the hallways, being -just- late enough to avoid the morning crush of folks running to their own posts... but late enough to possibly be in trouble. Grumbling to herself, she clutched a (formerly) neatly folded envelope in one hand, a few grease smudges and oil stains marring the back of the once pristine paper. "I shouldn't have let Luci talk me into going to the Freeze Ray last night! Late late late..."

As the grey and black blur tried to skid to a stop in front of a door marked "Research and Development," she failed miserably, claws not finding purchase on the concrete. Skidding an extra couple of feet, she picks herself up and brushes off the front of her uniform, wincing at the (even more crumpled) "graduation" paperwork. "... Fluff and damnation." Taking another minute to catch her breath, the sabertooth brushes her uniform off again, and opens the door, stepping in.

Taking in the scene before her, she salutes the room briefly before calmly walking over to Lady Bane's desk, offering her paperwork. "Lady Wolfbane. Technician and Lab assistant Gintasa Takenaka, reporting for duty. I graduated bootcamp this last round. ... My apologies for my tardiness." She grins sheepishly and winces, spotting the grease and oil stains on the letter finally.
Garran looked at his colleagues.

"You know, chemistry has never been my best skill. If we need someone to work on the energy drink I'm sure you'll all do a better job than me."

He stretched his wings a bit, shaking away the last traces of sleep.

"That said, if you want I can go out with the others. I'm sure a bit of walking won't kill me. Who wants to come with me?"

He picked a faint sound out of the lab doors before these opened, and a taur came in. He never saw her, so he assumed she had to be a new member of the crew. He greeted with a smile.

"Welcome aboard!" he said.