Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate Color Comic - Isla Aukate Color Comic 35
[Image: Aukate035.png]
Since I've had Saba as a character for a while now I've been looking up some things and elephants would actually make great guards because of their natural abilities. For one thing their size and strenght make them pretty intimidating so an intruder would probably think twice trying to muscle past. They also have pretty good hearing, especially in the lower frequencies, ( 14 to 16 hz (human low range: 20 hz) and as high as 12,000 hz (human high range: 20,000.) great sense of smell (they can detect a water source 12 miles away), decent night vision and aparently they only sleep two hours a night on average according to some recent research.

Horses also have great night vision and hearing in the range of 14 Hz to 25 kHz, they also have a good sense of smell that's better than a human's and just below that of a dog's.

Anyways what i'm gettign at here is that whoever assigned these two to night guard duty made a good choice as both their species are well suited for it and may even complement eachother if they work together.
All that light makes the place visible from far away.
So the Lair is underground. Wasn’t sure ( actually I’m guessing from the picture).
@♥Muddypaws From what I remember the lair is inside a volcano or a mountain at least.
Inside an extinct volcano, if memory serves. At least everybody hopes it's extinct. Tongue
Weeellll, there are the hot springs , but far under that is Uru's domain so, yeah, pretty well extinct. If you recall how Pacific island chains form, they progress over a volcanic rift so that as each island matures and moves off due to tectonic movement. Hawaii is the example, with the big island being the current active one, and the rest long dormant and undergoing gradual erosion.