Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Protection 45
[Image: 1825.png]
I've heard of a holy hand grenade, but a holy water balloon is new.

It's also horribly effective.

I wonder if some of the better elementals lose that vulnerability?
A heavy price to pay, for all that he was. It was still a life that lived, may have loved, and is gone.
What a world! What a world! Big Grin
(04-21-2018, 04:14 AM)Hariman Wrote: I wonder if some of the better elementals lose that vulnerability?

The opposite, actually. The stronger an elemental you become, the more you're affected by faith and blessed objects. The only way to become resistant and immune to things like that is to repress your powers and only go half demon, which very few demons are capable of doing as it's a gnawing urge akin to eating or sex. One of the few who have overcome and managed this is our very own Harvey Torn. Harvey can use his elemental powers, but resists them more than he uses them so he can't have that aspect of his being exploited. It's a testament to his particularly strong will.
(04-21-2018, 04:15 PM)Artemis Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 04:14 AM)Hariman Wrote: I wonder if some of the better elementals lose that vulnerability?

The opposite, actually.  The stronger an elemental you become, the more you're affected by faith and blessed objects.  The only way to become resistant and immune to things like that is to repress your powers and only go half demon, which very few demons are capable of doing as it's a gnawing urge akin to eating or sex.  One of the few who have overcome and managed this is our very own Harvey Torn.  Harvey can use his elemental powers, but resists them more than he uses them so he can't have that aspect of his being exploited.  It's a testament to his particularly strong will.
This makes sense  but does it mean a total nullification of the life form affected?  Noticing how the pool of "gloop" was reacting I wonder if it can be reconstituted by some means.
did I post this right?
So, does that means that the non-lethal policy is lifted, at least regarding the elementals and their potential allies, for the duration of the hostilities?
@timmainsson No, to (mis)quote the wizard of Oz, He isn't very merely dead he's clearly most sincerely dead.

@tamara refer to this: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/26788516/
Eewww. What a hideous way to go....

Bet it was really painful.