Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Remorse 27
[Image: 2037.png]
You've made your choice, and cast the die.

Now its time to see where your choices lead you at the end steele.
Aileeron ... He's faced the gruesome dismemberment (or perhaps disembowelment) of his sister, and that's shaken him to the core.

I wonder if he's not the poorest choice right now. He's still grieving I'm sure, and any type of revenge in a state like that can easily be misdirected and ineffective.

My feeling is he's better seeking out the comfort (and comforting) his nephew right now.
I think what Darius has offered so far for the big feline is rather well, he only gave the feline information for him to look over and see if Darius had missed any information. This leaves him mostly doing safer tasks at the moment, leaving him to still be able to take care of his nephew while also looking over what data has been collected so far, as it is a wonder what a fresh pair of eyes can reveal from the same info and hopefully the fact that he has a nephew to protect and care for now will keep him from doing anything stupid like going off on is own, as if Aileeron knows about Uru, he likely knows doing someone on his own against him isn't wise.
Now, is there anyone else to deal with or can Darius have a moment of rest?
Looks like Lexi is noticing how tired he is.
“Did that really just happen?”