Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Agent 4
[Image: 2064.png]
"run for it" you say?
Then we are authorized to use the highest setting of the stun sticks.
You wouldn't want to be fried now would you.

Although i now am getting a craving for fried fish... sooo
(low voice) Run.
He ..,could...

But on an island of bipedal critters, who’s ancestors were fleet of paw on 4, and still have sharp teeth, and probably a bone crushing jaw pressure..., do ya really wanna?

Besides they’re gonna have you play “Cards Against Humanity!”
Well otters can crush bones with their teeth, so yet, a bite from an otter would not be good, but due to his size, he probably could get a good distance and take out a few guards before hand.... if there wasn't a zappy stick so close to his back that is.

And we aren't going to make him play something that cruel, its going be "Go Fish!" between Fisher and Fishie
Tung is so done with all this. XD
(12-16-2018, 11:45 PM)Wess Wrote: Well otters can crush bones with their teeth, so yet, a bite from an otter would not be good, but due to his size, he probably could get a good distance and take out a few guards before hand.... if there wasn't a zappy stick so close to his back that is.

And we aren't going to make him play something that cruel, its going be "Go Fish!" between Fisher and Fishie

True!  Interesting enough so do many Humans (including your's truly). However, in cases such as mine, where my jaw pressure is a bit higher than normal my teeth suffer the brunt.

Back to Otter bites... the other thing our titanic friend should worry about are saliva born bacterium - not like Rabies, but other stuff that could make him truly ill.

They say love bites, and love hurts. From any Otter that could go both ways.
Art will always bring a smile to my face!