Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Retribution 19
[Image: 2189.png]
So the lair and the demons have been played against each other. Getting a very Game of Thrones vibe now.
Where did Big Mouth, er, Hartford's injury to his face go?
He's probably got a healing factor due to being the lead Elemental, and that giant honking magical power gem with a face in it around his neck.

Also, he's kind of ignoring the non-preds in valued positions among the minions.

Then again, I wonder who's been telling him that the preds "really are" out to get him...
Wow. I just noticed that his antlers kind of are formed like a crown.

That is cool.
(04-20-2019, 06:32 AM)Hariman Wrote: He's probably got a healing factor due to being the lead Elemental, and that giant honking magical power gem with a face in it around his neck.  

Also, he's kind of ignoring the non-preds in valued positions among the minions.

Then again, I wonder who's been telling him that the preds "really are" out to get him...

Perhaps, though the gem is currently in Darius' hand.

He'd explain those away as them being in fake positions or paint them as traitors to non-preds!

I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count! XD
A 6-pointer! Anywhere else he’d be a trophy.., like those immortalized on Harvey’s wall (yes I know most are not real..., most).
@muddy ..... he's a 12 point.......... you're supposed to count both sides since in the wild bucks are actually rarely symmetrical.