Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate Color Comic - Defector's Refuge 43
I guess I had my good breakfast then went for a workout. Either way, hot ferret probably need a nap (and raisins).
(11-25-2019, 08:07 PM)Salen Wrote: I guess I had my good breakfast then went for a workout. Either way, hot ferret probably need a nap (and raisins).

It came to my attention the other day that Raisins are actually /kill your pet/ levels bad for Ferrets. I will unfortunately have to alter the recipe for Ferret pop to reflect this in the future for the mere fact I don't want to be responsible for hurting someone's pet because they thought it was okay to feed them raisins.
Oh murfle. Yes, we wouldn't want to hurt real ferrets. Fictional ferrets can get hurt all day long, but please no hurting the cute real ones.
Raisins are actually toxic to a variety of our 4-footed friends. VERY unhealthy for dogs.Probably Unhealthy (can't confirm) for cats.(not that they're too likely to eat them, but still)
They're fine for Horses.
From a ferret FAQ: Ferrets should not eat sugary cereal, peanut butter, grains, corn, rice, carbohydrates, raisins, bananas, other fruits, vegetables, dairy products, chocolate, other sweets, or any food with sugar.

Welp, with that list of items, I guess the biggest import for mustelids is going to be SPAM. Today's Lair Menu: The #1: Spam, Spam, Spam, Baked Beans, and Spam.
So we should change Ferret Pop to Horse Pop? lol
It's a good thing Salen is in R&D; time to work on something so ferrets of the world can enjoy their raisins raisinsably... I mean reasonably.
“Fur dye” lol
Salen: I guess you could say they’re SPAMMING the Spam?
I’m wondering if Apex is around the same size as a horse named Sampson, born around mid 1800’s? That horse was 7 feet at the shoulder and an estimated 3360 pounds.