Shard Loren
Name: Shard Loren
Island of birth: Tiànuare
Preferred occupation: Custodian
Species: Arctic Fox
Eye color: Ice Blue
Hair color: White
Height (in feet and inches): 5, 9

Brief character description: An Artic Fox with a good muscle build and a calm temper. Except when his efforts are overlooked/ ignored has think fur for cold environments. He is skilled with various weapons but his favorites are his Ninjato and shuriken. However as he is a Janitor Shard has also developed a great deal of skill with a Bow staff though most of his time is spent practicing with a brush.

Character background/history: Shard was born in a small Village on the island Tiànuare high in the mountains where he was trained by his parents ,since he was old enough to hold a sword, in the martial arts. Shard had developed a love of keeping things clean as well and saw that as an extension of his martial arts discipline. Shard was hard at work cleaning the Dojo while at the same time he was using his skills to get the job done to perfection when he heard that a recruitment drive had started over on Aukate. He took the first boat he could and signed up. He has never been happier.
Hey, I noticed there were a couple of links in your post and I didn't know if you had put them there on purpose, since they seem a little bit random...
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
(06-19-2015, 04:48 PM)Socks the Fox Wrote: Hey, I noticed there were a couple of links in your post and I didn't know if you had put them there on purpose, since they seem a little bit random...

Yeah I don't really know how those happened. as far as I could tell I didn't intentionally include any links. Weird ain't it.
I went ahead and removed the links for you :3
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
(06-19-2015, 05:03 PM)Socks the Fox Wrote: I went ahead and removed the links for you :3

Thank you Socks ^_^