Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Belts Purchase Thread!
I've ordered the parts! They should be here some time next week. Once I get them I can start taking payments Big Grin
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
\o/ I have the stuff and have made my first belt!

[Image: belt.png]

The purple isn't as dark as I was hoping, but I'm sure we can make it work Big Grin
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
looks neat
At this point I'm confident in saying if anyone wants a belt just send me a PM here with your belt size and PayPal address and I'll send you an invoice :3

Keep in mind they're $15 + $6 shipping, so $21.
yay I want one
but it will take some time for me to respond to you I´m at a con and only have limited access to the internet and I don´t know how much belt I need
Checking up on this late at night. Will PM you tomorrow with proper information socks. Also, once more what is the total price for a US shipment? 15+ 6 correct? Sorry.

By the way, these are really neat.....
"You may or may not return home. If I decide to allow you to get back, it will be on my terms and the commander’s.” 
~ Keir speaking a lemur in custody during a scene from my novel.
Rawr! I've finally picked up the flat rate boxes from the post office and am ready to start taking orders! Note I'll need your address to be sure I charge correctly for shipping, especially since the flat rate only applies to US addresses.

So when you're ready to order just PM me your address and paypal info and I'll send you an invoice. Fair warning: I set up my paypal before I joined the fandom so it'll be COMPLETELY different from what you'd probably expect. When I send the invoice I'll also send a PM to let you know it's really me :3