Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reputation and warning level
Just a quick question: what are the Reputation and Warning Level that appear with our other info when we post in a thread?
(plus, am I the only one that can't use the forum on the phone?)
Forum works fine on a phone for me when I can remember my password... :p
(11-28-2015, 08:48 PM)Tamara Wrote: Forum works fine on a phone for me when I can remember my password... :p

XD 
The problem is I can't insert the username and password, 'cause when I tap on the fields to write, the keyboard pops up and then disappears again like I'm touching other places. So I was wondering if it was my phone's fault (and that definitely seems the case).
As for reputation/etc I believe it's simply remnants of the forum Code source thing. That isn't to say I won't have use for it later however. One thing that comes to mind is "positive cleverness points" for when your character does something we as mods believe to be particularly interesting.
(11-29-2015, 05:32 PM)Foxenawolf Wrote: As for reputation/etc I believe it's simply remnants of the forum Code source thing. That isn't to say I won't have use for it later however. One thing that comes to mind is "positive cleverness points" for when your character does something we as mods believe to be particularly interesting.

Thanks!
Yeah, they're built in to the forum software. Reputation was typically used for "Your post was helpful" but that kind of thing doesn't make sense here so I'll probably see about adjusting it to be more in line with how Fox said.

Warning level is assigned automatically by the forum software whenever moderators give a user an infraction for breaking rules. Once it gets high enough the forum autobans the user for a certain amount of time. You shouldn't have to worry about it as long as you don't intentionally break the rules Tongue
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
(12-01-2015, 08:50 PM)Socks the Fox Wrote: Yeah, they're built in to the forum software. Reputation was typically used for "Your post was helpful" but that kind of thing doesn't make sense here so I'll probably see about adjusting it to be more in line with how Fox said.

Warning level is assigned automatically by the forum software whenever moderators give a user an infraction for breaking rules. Once it gets high enough the forum autobans the user for a certain amount of time. You shouldn't have to worry about it as long as you don't intentionally break the rules Tongue

I hope to be a good kid XD
Thanks!