Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you ever have questions
(01-15-2016, 09:10 AM)TheSphinx Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 05:46 AM)DigiLord Wrote: I have two primary questions before I finalize a character for this. My first biggest question is if you are able to have more than one character. I ask is because there were two I was wanting to play, and making sort of a brother sister thing between them. The second question is somewhat related to the first, do family member characters have to be the same species as each other? I don't quite know how genetics in this setting work.

Genetics are here http://forum.overlordcomic.com/showthrea...20&page=15 Smile

Yeah I actually found that when I was browsing through other threads to figure out what kind of character I was going to make. While that does answer one of my questions, the second will no longer be relevant. I might use the first idea later, but I have thought of a character that can stand on its own for the time being.
I think Fox's general consensus was that new RPers need to start with a single character, then once they've graduated bootcamp they can introduce others.

There's a reason my "Post as Character" plugin allows users to create more than one character :3
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Question for the Citadel, before posting: did we just arrive? Or were we already there for a bit but ill?
Also, are we supposed to not be able to post in the Citadel?
You can choose weather or not you were effected by the pandemic but you've been there for at least a few months.
(01-16-2016, 08:01 AM)Foxenawolf Wrote: You can choose weather or not you were effected by the pandemic but you've been there for at least a few months.

Thank you.
(01-16-2016, 02:42 AM)Sylvian Wrote: Also, are we supposed to not be able to post in the Citadel?

Ah, now that I tried I noticed it too.
The issue has been fixed my apologies. I had to manually promote everyone whose allowed to post there. You can now post c:
Ah, it's good now Smile Thanks!
I hope everything is ok, if there's something wrong in my post at the citadel I'll rewrite it!
(01-16-2016, 06:59 PM)TheSphinx Wrote: Ah, it's good now Smile Thanks!
I hope everything is ok, if there's something wrong in my post at the citadel I'll rewrite it!

Same goes for me, if mine is... less than up to par, I'll redo it.

The battle between past and present tense is real when you've spent half a year writing in present tense....