Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you ever have questions
(01-26-2016, 08:17 PM)Foxenawolf Wrote: You're doing a good Job there Ara, As I have said before I only ask for people to be patient with me. Anyone who's heard me on the streams can attest I am not well, and my cough at times is producing blood. I have it mostly under control but I am exhausted. I have delegated all I can delegate but I don't think I can be accused of losing my mother and getting sick intentionally. The reason I've become a chirr factory is because it doesn't take a lot of brain power or much energy to hand-sew from my bed. IT does require some brain power to review characters and come up with posts.

So when I ask people to be patient with me, being told essentially "Yeah sorry about life kicking you in the everything but you should do more to make the RP work right now." Pardon me, I didn't ask for this. I would have loved to not have to deal with any of this right now. I started the RP mostly on schedule because I felt it unfair for you guys to wait any longer for it to open, despite my issues. Be thankful it's moving at all right now given my physical and mental state. And for the most part most of you have respected that so thank you.

Sorry about that, I just wanted to know if I was doing anything wrong. Take your time Fox, there's no rush and getting better is more important!
Keep moving forward! No matter what! That's my creed. 
You were asking an innocent question Star Knights. I'm not upset at you.
(01-26-2016, 08:17 PM)Foxenawolf Wrote: You're doing a good Job there Ara, As I have said before I only ask for people to be patient with me. Anyone who's heard me on the streams can attest I am not well, and my cough at times is producing blood. I have it mostly under control but I am exhausted. I have delegated all I can delegate but I don't think I can be accused of losing my mother and getting sick intentionally. The reason I've become a chirr factory is because it doesn't take a lot of brain power or much energy to hand-sew from my bed. IT does require some brain power to review characters and come up with posts.

So when I ask people to be patient with me, being told essentially "Yeah sorry about life kicking you in the everything but you should do more to make the RP work right now." Pardon me, I didn't ask for this. I would have loved to not have to deal with any of this right now. I started the RP mostly on schedule because I felt it unfair for you guys to wait any longer for it to open, despite my issues. Be thankful it's moving at all right now given my physical and mental state. And for the most part most of you have respected that so thank you.

Thank you, Fox, although I should have clarified that I meant other folks in the thread, not you, you're doing amazing just at what you're doing and certainly better than I would be in your position. Once more, my most heartfelt condolences and I'm hoping you are going to get better - the coughing blood thing is worrisome and I hope you have meds and have seen folks about that.  But thank you for the compliment regardless.  I'll keep on keepin' on, I was just concerned about giving other folks in the thread an amount of time to reply and then reply to multiple things with one post as opposed to cluttering up the board with many posts addressed at different people - and had thought i had read a ruleabout how many posts to limit one's self to between admin posts. *hugs poor Fox* You take all the time in the world, please. We all care about you and would rather you get better than push yourself too much.
Moved it here because it makes more sense. But looking at the "We are here" post...are the Islands in any way warded agianst Hurricanes? It came to my mind because that is just south of the major throughfare of Central Pacific Hurricanes(though the up turn in the oscillation may be west of such)
So here's a question, how popular is the Overlord and her forces to the masses? This question came up when I was thinking about my character's family and how they would react to news about joining the Overlord's forces. Just being curious! (If this was talked about on this forum, please link.)
Question: Do Recruits who have been screened by Darius & CO and told to get their uniforms and then go to their tents still have to abide by the 'Do not post more than once in between Mod posts' rule or are they free to interact as they wish between characters who have been sent to the same tent?
@william To some degree we are protected against hurricanes, but it rains very frequently on some of the islands. On Aukate it rains nearly every day. Not usually a constant downpour but an hour or so in the afternoon is usually standard. And bigger storms will come in often during the summer.

@ Starnights. It varies greatly among the public opinions. But some islands want nothing to do with her at all. (October being one such) while others wish to and are trying to go through the proper channels to re-join her "union". It depends on your family's view. February is part of the Union, as is December (albiet a little more tenuously) and January, to name a few.

@Tamara: Everyone must abide by that rule in bootcamp regardless of their check-in status. This rule will also apply to your department's training threads. The point behind it was so I didn't have to wade through dozens of pages of posts to get people checked in, sometimes it's easy to miss someone especially if a pair of posters are more active than the rest. Once I close the current recruit wave, the thread will be locked anyway.
Another question! Before I start a thread, I was wondering if there are any rules to posting fan art in the Literature and Artwork forum? (Aside from common standards like no stealing and adding credits.) There's no official rule thread there and I rather ask before posting.
@starknights

General rules are as follows:

No adult work/rule 34. This applies to all content.

Do not be disrespectful of other characters and use common sense.

Other than that pretty straightforward, give credit to other characters and if you're not sure please ask permission from other players before posting work with their character in it.
Well I have had my character approved but I am still listed as a civilian. If anyone can upgrade me so I can make my post in the Bootcamp, it would be greatly appreciated.