Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you ever have questions
*Note!* Anyone caught attempting to hack the banking system will spend at least a month as Lady Bane's chew toy.

That is all.
All Hail the Overlord!
A month? O_o That's harsh...
I just had a streak of paranoia, sorry, but you're not waiting for me to post in the Lair tread, do you? Because I think I'm the last one of this round, but I have nothing to say...
Okie Dokie! I wasn't really. I'm planning a bit of a plot pivot that I think you'll enjoy.
I smell a plot twist! This should be fun!
Thanks Smile I sometimes make things biggers than they are XD

I'm very curious now! I also get you're feeling better?
I am feeling better, I apologise for my absence in the citidel thread I wanted to get bootcamp to a point where we could get started, but I'll be giving the main plot some love soon as well. My bad there.
There's no need to apologise, Foxena Smile
A note to bootcamp players. I will not be posting in a thread untill all members within that thread have posted. I am waiting on a great many people, and at least one in every department before I can proceed.
(05-11-2016, 09:51 PM)Foxenawolf Wrote: A note to bootcamp players. I will not be posting in a thread untill all members within that thread have posted. I am waiting on a great many people, and at least one in every department before I can proceed.

Is there a time limit before their time to post has passed? Just curious, i'm cool with waiting if I must.
"What would you do for a better world?"