Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you ever have questions
"every other" saturday but yes, and I DO announce overlord streams in my journals on FA. c:
This is kind of been a little confusing for me, but I just wanted to ask and see if my conceptions were correct.

The Freeze Ray Café thread: is this....ongoing as the situation I'm the Citadel is going down? Or just after? Or....is it at a completely different time? Keir would not be able to post currently as he is busy with Captain M'Rega and General Tungsten, but I was just very curious. Thank you for your answers!
"You may or may not return home. If I decide to allow you to get back, it will be on my terms and the commander’s.” 
~ Keir speaking a lemur in custody during a scene from my novel.
It would most likely be "Generally-after" the citadel thing with tungsten
Question about some of the species in the islands, what is the average height for the wolf or mixed-wolf citizens?

I'm asking if a wolf could stand to be 7' tall, its for bio details I'm working on.
I meant the Freeze Ray to take place after the general shift is done, in the afternoon hours. It's main goal was mostly to provide a less formal setting for people to interact, as well as introduce my other character.
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
@philthecorgi I don’t think I would let someone playing a full blood wolf be seven foot tall. And with ‘corgi’ in your name/species I imagine something more like this: http://i.imgur.com/9HKDx8T.jpg

If you want to be tall, you’ll need to pick something other than a corgi hybrid. I’ve had to deal with enough people wanting to be eight foot tall mice and housecats and such that I need to keep it realistic or else we’ll be drowning in giants.
Oh my character is the runt of his family, I was wondering about height, cause I wanted to make his mother out to be taller then him.
@philthecorgi Your best bet is to probably use something relatively close to humanoid heights. If he's going to be the "runt" as you say, maybe pick something between 4-5 feet tall. Then his mom can plausibly be between 5' and 5' 6" and you can satisfy your requirement to have him shorter than her.
@phil. Mostly agree with Gavyn. The tallest a wolf should be is 6ft tall give or take an inch or two.

For the rest of the player-characters. I would like to mention something else about character height. Esp if your character appears in the drawn comic. If/when I draw your character they will be given a stature appropriate to their species unless you have made them small by default. I prefer you guys work with me over this because there are certain things in-universe I would like to keep a bit constant. And one is that Mostly overall, the animals of Islands are shorter and smaller than humans unless they're large animals by default. There are VERY few exceptions to this rule.

If you approach me in a reasonable manner, I promise, I won't be upset and I'm happy to work with you.

But my Sense-motive skill is very high, so keep that in mind. :p

I chopped three inches off of Code's height so the height difference between him and Aileeron would be more noticeable. He was okay with this and it's reasoning because those two characters interact enough to warrant the minor adjustment.
Thanks for your input Fox and Gavyn, I have taken your advise to heart and have made the proper adjustments.