Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay Belts Purchase Thread!
So I've been looking at materials to buy to make cosplay uniforms. Turns out the belts would be a decent starting point.

They'll be a dark purple canvas cloth belt with brass hardware, and Fox has already given a thumbs up on both. The default size is 48", but if you need more, or less, I can make a few accommodations :3

I've got good news and bad news:
Good: I figured a way to only need to sell 5 to break even
Bad: That way is to sell them at $15 each.

If you're still interested in one, post below so I can tally up! If I can guarantee 5 other sales I can go ahead and order the materials I need. If I can get 10 orders I'll be a very happy Socks :3

Please only post if you're committing to getting any! I need to know how many you want (just one is perfectly fine Tongue ).

Purchase list: (6 Total)
  • Socks the Fox (1)
  • foxgamer01 (1)
  • tobi3B (1)
  • GabrielWhitewolf (1)
  • DeanFox (1)
  • HawkHunter35 (1)
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
I am still interested in getting one.
I want one(1) too Socks
I'll give it some thought. If I make at least $20-$25 in tips working by Sat/Sun then I'll gladly be on that list.
Okay! It may end up being after Megaplex that they're ready anyway, due to the time it'd take to get the materials shipped here...

Which makes me realize my price doesn't include shipping, oops Sad

US customers would just tack an extra $6 on. International customers I'll have to figure on a case-by-case basis.
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
That's okay Socks :3

I am sure none of us are in a hurry, nor wish to hurry you anyway. The sheer fact that you're offering is enough.
sure, I'll sine up for one.
I'm interested
You know what. I think I'll go ahead and sign uo for one as well. Wouldn't help to start building up my Aukate uniform now.
"You may or may not return home. If I decide to allow you to get back, it will be on my terms and the commander’s.” 
~ Keir speaking a lemur in custody during a scene from my novel.
Hello! I figured I'd let people know I'm going to place the order for the materials on Monday, so if you want a belt be sure to get in on this now! With the current orders I'd be ordering a small batch, which only has enough material for one more belt...