Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department
Charon knew these were going to be rough days ahead if the recruits did not work together. He wanted to say a lot more but bit his tongue until the return of Ara. He walked towards the tent and lifted the flap for Tamara and Freya; smiling as he did so. As they both entered he sat down on his cot and sighed. "I do agree with you, Tamara," the cheetah said. "We certainly didn't start off in the good graces of our commanders on day one. I am hoping, no, we will do better on day two, I'm sure of it."

He looked at both of the other roommates attempting to size each of them for any obvious strengths and weaknesses. He certainly knew his own, especially after today. He wasn't good in long distance running, his confidence was shaken to its core and he had to stop take over situations as they occur and let others figure things out on their own.

He looked towards Freya and smiled softly. "There is no need for you to share of your bounty, Freya, but I will accept as little as possible if you do force it down our stomachs," he said, as his stomach slightly rumbled at its own emptiness.

His thought still wafted back to when Artemis, no Captain Artemis brought back the chital. "Yes, we need to learn of this island's own cornucopia of foods and medicines if we are to survive and help others as well."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department - by charonbond - 06-07-2016, 06:10 PM