Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Major Update!
Hello everyone! I've been hard at work on the main site's back end code, and have finally gotten to the point where I am confident enough to publish it!

Some of the features include performance enhancements and a slightly nicer comic navigation layout. It's not just a big splat of pages anymore, it's organized by chapter now! There will be further performance improvements in the coming days as I work on other parts (including starting on the early access system in a way that isn't a horrible mess, and making things easier for Fox to use).

The downside is now some of the old links to pages are broken. I had to do that because the old link structure was making adding certain things very hacky.

I'm positive there are going to be other little issues that crop up here and there from this update, so please keep an eye out and let me know if something is broken!
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Messages In This Thread
Minor Major Update! - by Socks the Fox - 01-22-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: Minor Major Update! - by Socks the Fox - 01-23-2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Minor Major Update! - by Socks the Fox - 01-24-2018, 06:07 AM
RE: Minor Major Update! - by Socks the Fox - 01-26-2018, 01:13 AM
RE: Minor Major Update! - by TheSphinx - 02-08-2018, 08:52 PM