Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Website Update!
I've gone in and made some changes to the forum design! If you can't yet see them, do a hard refresh (I have no idea how to do that in all the different browsers so you'll have to look it up, sorry). The two big things people have asked for are, for higher resolution screens the main body now takes up more horizontal space, for easier reading; and the forum and thread lists have alternating background colors again! In addition, I've tweaked how the design handles smaller screens, the ones in between tablet/smartphone and HD screen sizes. Below a certain window size it'll now hide a few of the extra columns in the thread and forum lists to make it a bit easier to read the titles.

There are still things that could use work, but these were the main sticking points people were having. My next bullet point on the to-do list is having links straight to the latest page on the front page (hard to figure out without breaking all the existing links that I've worked hard to preserve and without risking conflicts with future page names, but I have an idea for how to handle it).
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Thanks for the update and the hard work. The forums now takes up most of my screen space, making it way more comfortable to read! Thank you!
I've updated the system, and now the homepage links directly to the latest comic. It's not quite how I wanted it to be done, but it's probably better to have a consistent link to the latest page anyway so it'll stay once I have the other changes done.

You can link to the latest page by using https://overlordcomic.com/archive/color?latest or https://overlordcomic.com/archive/default?latest for the color and sketch comics, respectively.

Edit, two additional changes:

With the main page linking straight to the latest page, I've also added a link to the archive to the page navigation.

I've also fixed the RSS to not spew all 1600+ pages, so if you go to the archive for each comic you should be able to do whatever you need to get the RSS subscription.
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
It work without problems. Thanks Socks!
Everything works fine, and it's easy to navigate. You did a great work!