Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you ever have questions
My condolences too.
Thank you all for your care. I'm not doing well, exactly, but I'm functioning.
*hugs* hope you feel better soon
Regarding Base Ops Bootcamp, does the fact that there was two mod posts posted before everyone could answer (Only Ara posted between each mod posts) mean that we get to post twice before we have to wait for another mod post?
No, you cannot post twice. I only did so because Ara did not leave and rejoin the tent after my first post so another was required. The next mod-post will come from Artemis.
Sorry about asking, but I wanted to know what are the thoughts on the R&D thread? I could be mistaken, but I believe we are waiting for one person to make their first reply. If so, is there any info about that?
Keep moving forward! No matter what! That's my creed. 
Megaplex prep has kind of eaten my focus, I am working on each department in turn but Seeing as Base-ops were the most punctual in posting in the beginning, I focusd on them now that they're done with their first task I can dedicate a bit more time to the other two departments. My apologies there's a lot of work to get done in the next two months and I'm doing my best.
No worries Fox, go at your pace. I know you have a lot on your plate. I just wanted to know if anyone knew about the status of the person we are waiting on. Sorry for the bother.
Keep moving forward! No matter what! That's my creed. 
A note about posting, if you feel at loss for anything to say In a given thread, you may pass on your turn until the next mod post. Simply pm me if you are passing on such and A mod will post after everyone has had thier turn or passed on thier turn. For boot camp seeing as r&d entails more people I will only wait for 5 posts before I post myself to keep the thread moving.
I was curious, what kind of movies does Aukate have access to?

is the broad spectrum of human entertainment available or is it primarily local film and theater?
"What would you do for a better world?"