Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department
Cobalt smiled, checked his watch and his tablet. All of his recruits were here now. He straightened with a smile and moved to address them and give them their first assignment.

"Welcome, Base ops Recruits." Cobalt nodded to each of them in turn. "My assistant will be joining me soon but while we wait for her, I want to get you out on your first test of the morning. As you can see, the jungle lays before you. You are to go out to a section of the jungle indicated on your Tablet, find as many things as you can that you believe are edible, and return them here for inspection. You can not work in groups for this exercise. Each of you will have your own section to browse. For the sake of the exercise, and the time limit, none of them are near the beach as of yet." He held up a stop watch. "This is linked to the Tablets, it will tell you how much time you have left."

He moved to his desk, which was little more than a folding table and picked up four canvas bags. He handed one to each of them. "A final warning. Be sure that what you're bringing back is native to our area, if it isn't it's not edible and furthermore will poison you. The final foraged items will be made into your lunch so if you end up poisoning your unit your process through Boot camp will be slowed considerably. You can cross reference items you find on your tablets." He held up the stop watch.

"Ready set, GO." He pressed the button on the top of the watch, simultaneously, their tablets pinged and were they to glance at the screens they would see the time counting down from an hour in the corner of their screen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department - by Foxenawolf - 04-24-2016, 08:53 AM