Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department
The feline was becoming tired and it wasn't even midday yet; the humidity of this place was certainly something to become used to on this island.  His old home did have humidity but nothing which sapped the life out of you.  He was sweating now and wondered how his uniform would take the constant beating he believed he would put on it.  With his pack nearly full of what he hoped was edible plants, fruits and vegetables he slowly made his way back to the base ops tent.  He took a swig of water from his personal canteen and felt a little bit better.  What he needed was a cool shower now but I doubt it was the best thing to suggest to his commanding officer at this point in time.  

He spotted the tent city and then the base and...wait a minute...a white streak passed his line of vision with a blue uniform.  He certainly didn't see anyone like this as he was in processing.  He didn't catch any scent from the newcomer and this person certainly knew their way through the jungle as the person of white was gone just as quickly as he seen them.  He should mention this to Cobalt just in case.

As he approached the commander of base ops he observed Freya was the first one back.  Gently as he could, he placed his pack next to the dragon's and approached Cobalt.  "Sir back from my foray into the jungle and I have to mention something to you," he started.  "I saw a person with white fur and a blue uniform; is this person one our recruits?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department - by charonbond - 05-05-2016, 12:57 AM