Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department
Freya wasn't sure how Cobalt new that Ara had eaten some of what she had gathered while out in the field.  She figured it could easily have been a guess, but at the same time she wouldn't be surprised to find out that they had been monitored while out in the field, they were trainees after all.  

She moved up after Tamara to empty her own bag for inspection.  She pulled out a bunch of fruits with slightly bumpy skin, they ranged in color from green to yellow, and there were a couple in the mix that were starting to turn brown.  "So, I found breadfruit...."  She said as she pulled the fruits out, and set them carefully on the table.  Next, she started pulling red fruits that were almost pear shaped from the bag. "...some mountain apples..."  She continued her narration as she pulled a dozen of the fruits from her bag.  Once the mountain apples were laid out, she grabbed the bottom of her bag and carefully dumped a bunch of shiny black berries onto the table.  "...and black nightshade."  She finished with a bit of a smile.  "Oh, but not this one."  She said as she reached down and grabbed one of the berries that was still partially green.  She tossed the not quite ripe berry into the trash can.  "They're only safe to eat if they're ripe and black.  Thank you Sir."  She said before offering a small smile, and heading for her seat.  "Um, I also found noni, but I didn't think anyone would actually want to eat it...don't think I'd be able to get it past my nose."  She added as she sat down.  

She tried her best to hide her nervousness as she waited for Charon to present his harvest, and for Cobalt to announce how they had done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department - by Asyriel - 05-13-2016, 12:59 AM