Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department
Cobalt turned to Ara first. “I asked you to identify to me what you gathered. It would seem that when asked to tell me what you got, all you can give is 'tasty'. Since 'tasty berries' isn't on the approved list of items...." Cobalt grabbed the bag and upended it unceremoniously into the bin. “I sorely hope the berry you ate wasn’t poisonous Ara, but in the event that it might be, I suggest you see yourself to the Medical tent. And try not to hug Silver OR Chiria while you’re there.”

Next he turned to Tamara and Charon. “Same goes for you, I didn’t hear a single named plant from your haul. I understand this is not your forte but I gave you all the resources you needed to go through and tell me exactly what you find on the island.” Without another word he upended both of their packs into the trash but left the canteen of water.

He finally approached Freya. “Congratulations, you are the sole survivor of this group. You gave me several plants and named them and clearly did your research to do so. Well done. You only need to pass one other challenge before you get to ride the ferry to the Citadel.” He shook the dragon’s hand and smiled then turned to the other three.

“I suggest you three read over the native plants of tropical islands and acquaint yourselves with them. Tomorrow will be a new challenge, you three can enjoy the stream water Charon brought back with him. Freya, I’ll be bringing your gatherings to the officer’s lunch in a few hours, where you’ll be joining me and the others. I’ll see the rest of you at breakfast tomorrow, since that will be the next time you’ll be eating.”

Cobalt smiled as Artemis came in and appraised the deer. “Very well done, General Steele will be happy to get some protein. As I’m sure as well Doctor Silver will appreciate it.” He winked at her. “I can take this to the cook or you can do it if you care to.”

OOC: Freya passes this round, the rest of you do not.
The point of this exercise was for you to do research. By naming plants in your post, and showing me you’ve done something to actually research the setting.
Posting an “automatic win” without actually giving me any information or naming names of the plants you gathered borders on power-playing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department - by Foxenawolf - 05-15-2016, 05:29 AM