Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department
The cheetah smiled at the white furred Captain.  "Yes, two coins for the boat ride to Hades, but I hope the trip over to Aukate is more pleasant than a trip to the Greek version of Hell," he replied, looking over the shoulder of Captain Artemis.  "Thank you for setting up the table."

Charon was more than worried about Ara as she was taking something said or did to her hard; harder than what a person should.  He always felt uneasy dealing with others and their emotions.  The only thing he could do was offer the only attribute he had which was something he put to good use.  He stood up from his cot and walked over to where Ara and Tamara were sitting.  "Ara, we are all here for each other and it's quite obvious you are in some sort of...well, we are here for you, no matter what it is, we are here to hear you out.  To work as a team, we need to at least share what is troubling us.  Tamara is right, we all need to eat, including myself and my empty tummy."

Again he heard and felt his rumbling stomach protest its emptiness which brought a half-grin half, embarrassing smile to the feline's features.  Even though he felt a twinge of wanting to be the group's first leader; he was probably more willing to allow someone else to show what they had to lead the group.  "I support Freya's enthusiasm to be the group's leader tomorrow.  I think we will all share in the responsibility sooner than later; if it's not here but most undoubtedly on Aukate."

The feline looked down at the coin and flipped it over to see the back of the coin attempted to discern any markings which may give the group a clue on what to expect tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department - by charonbond - 06-08-2016, 11:44 PM