Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department
Freya nodded as Charon mused over his strengths.  "Ok, short bursts of ground speed....could be very good if we have to do any hunting."  Freya commented as she tried to guess at what their task for the next day would be.  She drummed her claws lightly against the table as she thought.  

She looked up, and was relieved to see Tamara walking back into the tent.  She had worried that Tamara would insist on helping Ara with her cleaning and possibly get herself into trouble, and Ara into worse.  She gave a small smile.  "That's what teammates are for."  She replied, nodding before she spoke again "I hope she won't too, but we should plan for her not to be anywhere near a hundred percent for tomorrow."  She sighed as she thought of Ara stuck cleaning the latrines all night, and decided she would check in on the vixen after dinner.  

She grinned as Charon mentioned fishing.  "Something to take into account if we're near any good size streams, or on the beach tomorrow."  She replied.  She frowned slightly as Charon mentioned weaknesses.  "Well, I like to take input from everybody before making a decision....if time and conditions permit."  She commented on the subject of leadership

She turned her attention to Tamara, her expression turning thoughtful again.  "What strengths would you say you have that we may be able to exploit for..."  She lifted her shoulders and spread her hands in front of her in an exaggerated shrug.  "...whatever it is we're doing tomorrow?" She asked the tigress, wanting to get an idea what the other members of her team were capable of before they received their mystery task in the morning.

She pulled out her tablet, checking the time to be sure she still had plenty before she needed to leave.  

((OOC:  I apologize in advance, I'm going to be very busy with work over the next couple weeks.  With this in mind, I will do my best to continue posting, but any posts I make will likely be shorter than usual.  If I end up being unable to post, I trust Fox to take care of Freya as needed to keep the RP moving.))

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boot camp Training Day 1 Base Ops department - by Asyriel - 07-04-2016, 09:42 PM