Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting back to regular posting soon
Hey guys Megaplex is finally out of the way and I’m slowly recovering from that. I should be back to somewhat regular posting soon.

Just a few things I wanted to address moving forward with the RP.

1. Myself and the people who help me run this place are human and we can’t be here all the time. We will try to the best of our ability but life does come first.
2. Please do not nag myself, my mods, or other posters to pose. If I feel a thread has lingered stagnate too long I will poke the people myself. But it’s better that people get one poke from one person than bombarded by many well meaning users.
3. This is supposed to be fun for everyone. Even the mods. When it stops being fun and more like work, that’s when it starts getting difficult for me and others to be regular posters here.
4. You can help with the above issue by being civil and respectful to the moderation staff. If we tell you your character needs work, talk with us, work with us. And we may be able to find a happy medium everyone is happy with.
5. Do not fight correction/adjustments. We’re more than happy to sit with you and figure out what you want to do with your character and find out what is and isn’t going to work in this setting. But throwing a hissy fit because you can’t get your way will no longer be tolerated. You know how to act in public, you know how to be civil.
6.Do not be disrespectful in or out of character to the mod-staff. Thinly veiled jabs and passive aggressive “suggestions” in or out of character on the public forum is not acceptable behavior.
7. If you are upset with a development in the RP or are upset in general and feel you have been treated unfairly, talk to us privately about the issue. Nothing can be gained from getting angry in the heat of the moment and saying things you can’t take back. We’re human, we all make mistakes. We try our best to temper each and every response so it’s as fair as possible.

In short please be patient with us. It’s not just one person behind the Wizard of Oz it’s more like three or four and we’re all trying to make this place a fair and fun place to play. But that also comes with a lot of stuff I’d rather not have to deal with from here on out.
This is great to hear! Can't wait to get back to writing!
I saw this quote one time and thought it kind of fits to what you're stating here about rules.

"Let's make this a playground, not field of bear traps...."

I don't think it fits a hundred percent.....but it's close.
"You may or may not return home. If I decide to allow you to get back, it will be on my terms and the commander’s.” 
~ Keir speaking a lemur in custody during a scene from my novel.