Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootcamp training Day 2 Base ops Department
Ketha wasn't sure what to think as she lay in her assigned cot. Yesterday hadn't gone anyway how she thought. She never even finished her sparring match with that squirrel. What was his name again? Ketha shook her head, she supposed it didn't matter now. He got transferred out, and then Ketha got moved to a new department. Had she done that poorly? Was she that incompetent in her fighting? She had spent a good chunk of the night, and most of the morning, with these questions running through her head.

"At least I didn't throw up on him," She said with small smirk of satisfaction. Her stomach finally brought her out her internal dialogue with a loud rumble. "Welp, at least I am not sick this morning so I got that goin' for me."

Ketha got up and dressed, aiming to get a good breakfast this time around. She still felt echos of her nerves from the day before, but her usual confidence was returning. The initial introductions were out of the way, she could only go up from here right? She pulled her new tablet out from under her pillow. It might not have been the most ideal place for it, but it was mostly out of reflex. No sooner had she looked at the still unfamiliar device, she felt the color drain from her face. There blinking a beeping in front of her was an urgent message from the commanders of the Boot Camp. The message was time stamped for some time ago.

The string of expletives that follow this revelation were not pleasant. Ketha dashed out of her tent and made a beeline to the Base-Ops tent. Hoping she wasn't going to get chewed out too much for being so late. She skidded to a halt right outside the tent flap, not wanting to risk a repeat of yesterday. Ketha straightened out her uniform, and brushed off the dust from herself before stepping into the tent proper.

"Recruit Ketha Chambers reporting sir," she said giving a quick and crisp salute to Darius, and Cobalt. She noticed two other recruits already waiting within the tent. She could have sworn there was going to be more recruits. Perhaps she hadn't screwed up her second day as badly as she thought.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bootcamp training Day 2 Base ops Department - by DigiLord - 11-16-2016, 08:02 AM