Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootcamp training Day 2 Base ops Department
Did, did Tamara just tell me to mop a dirt floor? Ketha thought to herself, her eyebrow raising in confusion. She was just about to say what a odd command to give it was, before she remembered she was supposed to be following Tamara's orders to the letter. If she want's me to mop a dirt floor, guess I'm mopping a dirt floor. "Understood Ma'am," Ketha said, giving a crisp salute and began to turn to to leave to acquire the cleaning equipment.

However she stopped just outside of the tent's entrance, and turned back around. "Ma'am I'm am sorry for this, but I don't know where any of that is." Ketha had been placed in the military department, this combined with her rather rushed past two days, she hadn't yet fully familiarized herself with what is in every tent. She would be wasting valuable time searching each tent trying to find cleaning implements she didn't think she would be using in her original department.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bootcamp training Day 2 Base ops Department - by DigiLord - 12-22-2016, 06:46 AM