Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roomshare for Megaplex 2017
I am still saving up but I do really want to go Megaplex, if I was able to split the cost of a room with anyone I would be happy to do so to make it easier on my pocket overall.

If anyone's interested, please let me know. 

Also I encourage others to use this as a general thread for their rooms they would like to share/ want to be in a shared room.

Be well
"What would you do for a better world?"
Bumping, sorry for double post.
I found a room at the Hawthorne Suites Across from the Double Tree, I will have a second bed. If anyone wants to share said room with me and help pay for the cost I am happy to have them. Again sorry for triple posts.
I am looking for a roommate would appreciate someone who would help with the cost
So while not everything is 100% confirmed yet, I'm gunning for Megaplex now. Yesterday I went to the Megaplex website to figure out the hotels and hopefully book a room. Somehow, I managed to book a "2 QUEEN BEDS NONSMOKING" in the main con hotel (Doubletree) which is actually pretty stunning since I thought they were booked out months ago.

Anyway, I would be happy to share the room with either of you two (don't know whether the hotel will let me share it with both of you at the same time, will have to look into that)
How long are both of you staying? I could see about getting a refund for my hotel room if you guys will be staying within the time I will be there.
The room is booked from 3rd-7th August, so 4 nights, starting the day before the convention and checking out on the day after it.
sorry I have been distracted mentally I will check on things but I also have booked a

2 QUEENS MAIN TWR NOSMOKE room 3rd to the 9th
(06-12-2017, 08:34 PM)Sofox Wrote: The room is booked from 3rd-7th August, so 4 nights, starting the day before the convention and checking out on the day after it.

would it be too much to say we three share a room?
I checked and with mine they will allow up to 4 people in the room