Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN. All as of yet unapproved Boot camp recruits
For those of you who were a part of Boot Camp but not yet approved to join the Citadel This thread is for you. Basically I'm performing a role-call for anyone that is still here/interested in the RP that was not as of yet approved. Just give me a message here and I will start your final evaluation over the next few days/weeks. Energy Levels permitting.
Recruit Tamara reporting as ordered.
I was submitted, but never actually made it to BC. Don't know if I qualify, but uh... here I am. >.>
(11-09-2017, 09:08 AM)Gintasa Wrote: I was submitted, but never actually made it to BC. Don't know if I qualify, but uh... here I am. >.>

You'll be in the next wave of Bootcamp. This is for people who were In Bootcamp but not yet approved. Don't worry the process will be much easier this time around too so no waiting weeks for approval.
I don't think I was fully approved.
"What would you do for a better world?"
Recruit Swiftstep reporting!
Hi,

Just wanted to ask when the evaluations are going to happen, if they are still in the works, as it's been about six months now since this role-call was issued.

Thanks in advance for the answer.
I will be sending out approvals within the week, check your inbox here on the forums.
Willing to try, since things opened up. Was waiting on matters.
Music is the language that we all share. Dance well to your own inner tune.
I'm here! Sorry... work has been hectic for me recently. I haven't been watching the OOC as much as I always watched the RP forums and the Comic Discussion. But I am definitely still interested in moving Marcus Nyght around a bit more.