Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Remorse 23
[Image: 2033.png]
;_;
*GASP* no....
Poor kitty, not only did he lose his sister, but now needing to take care of her son, no wonder he isn't as rough to deal with as he normally is, demanding, yes, but with a purpose. Her son probably keeps reminding him of what happens every time he sees him, he needs this to help him get over the lose of his sister, and if allowed, I bet he would do everything he can to help out, when not taking care of his nephew that is. Sure, it is revenge, but he isn't the only one to of lost someone, surely Steele, of all people, can relate to it.
I must admit, I cried when I read this on the Patreon early access. We didn't get to see much of his sister, but she struck me as a friendly, good lioness, and a good mother. Poor Al.
Al is a good guy, sure he come from a history that murkier than the Mississippi after we gone frog gigging and okie noodlin. But, that fruitcake knows he can count on us in Base ops! I mean, We aint not trouble makers like R&D, We look after everybody!
Oh god...
(11-15-2018, 08:53 AM)Radiopete Wrote: Al is a good guy, sure he come from a history that murkier than the Mississippi after we gone frog gigging and okie noodlin.  But, that fruitcake knows he can count on us in Base ops!  I mean,  We aint not trouble makers like R&D,   We look after everybody!

I'll remember that when you'll come asking for something at R&D XD
Oh $#!7. Was she the one seen in an earlier arc where Code was getting all worked up over thinking she was Al's GF? Torn apart by demons, I hope her son was already safely away before that, Al will be haunted by that discovery more than enough for both of them!
GASP!!! NOO!

Oh crap no wonder he's now so distraught! Who wouldn't be!!