Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Retribution 4
[Image: 2174.png]
She's totally ready to put Al down if he tries anything. lol

Though to be fair, I probably would to.
He followed Darius' directions and did as he was told despite not getting the position he was asking for, all while grieving/desiring revenge upon those that killed his sister.
So while I'm sure Darius doesn't completely trust Al, he appears to trust him enough to turn his focus to his primary concern- Saving his family.
Still, Artemis is wise to be cautious, and is a good person to have at Darius' back, despite their somewhat troubled relationship I imagine she'd still guard his life were Al to snap.
Aileeron, when he was introduced, would have NEVER begged Darius for anything. Possibly not even a glass of water if he'd been dying of thirst.

I don't think he's the same man who tried to kill Darius.

I also wonder if that was truly just Aileeron trying to kill Darius. He was Titan/Beryl's Empathy Anchor for an unknown amount of time, and that was noted as causing aggression issues and symptoms similar to schizophrenia.

Was he an Anchor even at the start of the comic, with Beryl giving him a little nudge when she sensed he was both sparring with Darius, and full of rage?

Now, granted, this doesn't mean that Aileeron was a nice or good person back then, but it would explain why he went berserk while sparring.

Even though it is a private mental conversation,.., by body language I think he heard you!
(04-06-2019, 06:54 PM)Muddypaws Wrote: Even though it is a private mental conversation,.., by body language I think he heard you!

That's artemis' hand.
Easy, Artemis. Al’s good.