Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate Color Comic - Defector's Refuge 29
[Image: Aukate069.png]
I'd say she works wherever she ends up! Not exactly a consistent thing.
Ah, Dean has a Matchbox car, nice! Quick Wess, plug that leak with your tail!
Such fun seeing the Minions all together in color!
"We're gonna need a bigger mop!"
When your city is in a mountain, those pesky hidden springs and rivers do show up sometimes.
LOL.., I have the vision of a Minion bucket brigade now.
Otter knows best about water, shame no feesh
“Oh, wherever I end up.”

I like that we’re getting more detail and backstory in this comic. The sketch version is kind of lacking in those regards.
(04-21-2019, 12:33 AM)Shadowkey392 Wrote: “Oh, wherever I end up.”

I like that we’re getting more detail and backstory in this comic.  The sketch version is kind of lacking in those regards.

Did you really need to say that? dId you /REALLY/ need to insult me. The comic was not originally /meant/ to be more than a couple pages and became this beast. It's sketch version is presented as-is as the rough draft it clearly is, while the color version is supposed to be a more fleshed out and condensed version of the extended messy giant beast the sketch comic is and continues to be.

You've said things along this vein before which were rather blatantly insulting of the writing and the story. Please be respectful of the people who work on this and accept the beginnings of the comic as they humbly were. But I could go back and redraw sketches, or I could work on it's refined color version.
(Sigh)... I must have viewed this page dozen's of times now.

OMG I just love all this Fox! All your work is so .... awesome!
(04-21-2019, 02:28 AM)Foxenawolf Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 12:33 AM)Shadowkey392 Wrote: “Oh, wherever I end up.”

I like that we’re getting more detail and backstory in this comic.  The sketch version is kind of lacking in those regards.

Did you really need to say that? dId you /REALLY/ need to insult me. The comic was not originally /meant/ to be more than a couple pages and became this beast. It's sketch version is presented as-is as the rough draft it clearly is, while the color version is supposed to be a more fleshed out and condensed version of the extended messy giant beast the sketch comic is and continues to be.

You've said things along this vein before which were rather blatantly insulting of the writing and the story. Please be respectful of the people who work on this and accept the beginnings of the comic as they humbly were. But I could go back and redraw sketches, or I could work on it's refined color version.

My sincerest apologies.  I did not mean to be offensive, insulting, or disrespectful in any way, and am sorry that I have come across as such. I will consider my words more carefully in the future.