Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla Aukate - Retribution 64
[Image: 2234.png]
Methinks the others have caught up...
The only question is how to free the living. And, it appears the late Governor Rex is preserved. An end I wouldn’t wish on anyone who’s passed.
Fox had a piece of art from a long time back, showing The Overlord encased in crystal with this expression. It...bothered me a lot, as I couldn't tell if it was magical crystal and she was just trapped in suspension, or if it was literally hard crystal and the pinpoint pupils meant she'd died a horrible, unable to move or even scream slow death by suffocation.

Yeah, my mind gets a bit morbid sometimes.
All Hail the Overlord!
(06-04-2019, 06:30 AM)Tigermark Wrote: Fox had a piece of art from a long time back, showing The Overlord encased in crystal with this expression. It...bothered me a lot, as I couldn't tell if it was magical crystal and she was just trapped in suspension, or if it was literally hard crystal and the pinpoint pupils meant she'd died a horrible, unable to move or even scream slow death by suffocation.

Yeah, my mind gets a bit morbid sometimes.

With the pose Bane is currently in, i feel like the crystallization was instantaneous. 

unknown villain / suspected villain  walks into the office / room.  (or the overlord walks into the room and they were waiting for her)
Overlord is shocked, Bane goes into attack mode.
Then suddenly flash crystallized and transported. 
however it happened it was fast enough that bane didn't get a chance to move, aside from going into attack mode.
I'm imagining Uru enjoys Fox's shocked/afraid expression and Bane's frozen snarl, far more fun to mock than the slack faces of the deceased. (though equally unable to reply, but that matters little since Uru is insane)