Isla Aukate
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made it :P
Tongue 
Rolled in from FA, and I R here now Tongue

Who else has made it in?
[Image: marv.jpg]
Well, I'm here! Wouldn't miss wandering back here for the world.
Welcome back everybody! I can't wait for this to get started up again! Its good to be back in the service Her Majesty Overlord Fox. See you guys out there!

Also: as a little question, are we allowed to use the little type box under our names (i.e.- Civilian, Administrator) to display our ranks with Her Majesty's forces?
"You may or may not return home. If I decide to allow you to get back, it will be on my terms and the commander’s.” 
~ Keir speaking a lemur in custody during a scene from my novel.
The idea is this:
Civilians are people who don't have boot camp-ready characters (and since we're not yet doing RP stuff we're holding off on moving people around right now).
Recruits are people that are still in boot camp.
Minions are those who have made it through boot camp.

Don't forget to go into the User CP and create your character in there! The boot camp and citadel forums won't let you post without picking a character, and you can't pick a character if you don't have one. You can also upload an icon/avatar that depicts your character that the system will use whenever you pick it to post as (it makes it easier to differentiate characters, as well as in character and out of character posting).

You can put whatever in the user title field, within reason; but keep in mind if you graduate and get a second character approved the title gets posted with them too...
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Very cool Socks. Thank you. I just wanted to clarify that before messing up something first. LOL
"You may or may not return home. If I decide to allow you to get back, it will be on my terms and the commander’s.” 
~ Keir speaking a lemur in custody during a scene from my novel.
I'll be "making" my character soon in the user CP, just have to...figure out where I am upload the Syl picture so I have it xD
(06-20-2015, 05:51 AM)Sylvian Wrote: I'll be "making" my character soon in the user CP, just have to...figure out where I am upload the Syl picture so I have it xD

You'll see a section for it in the options page.
No, I mean I tried to upload it from FA directly, and it was too big xD so I have to go through a secondary site, or from my computer directly. I am trying to figure out which would be better for me right now.
The image size limit is 150x150 and I just bumped up the file size limit to 200kB.
I am an administrator from a technical viewpoint only. I just keep the forums up to date and free from spam, and have no authority regarding the roleplay universe; please contact Foxenawolf for RP issues :3
However, if you're having technical troubles, feel free to shoot me a PM!
Figured it out :3